The ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification Course
At the ICT Institute, most consultants have several certifications, including the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification and they can be engaged by certification bodies to perform information management system audits under their direction and management system.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
Who should attend?
- Auditors who may lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants
- Individuals responsible for conformance with Information Security Management System requirements
- Technical experts that prepare for an Information Security Management System audit
- Consultants who like to have thorough knowledge about ISO 27001
- Understand the operations of an ISMS based on ISO 27001
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Relationship between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- This training is based on both theory and gives you practical input including many best practices used in ISMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study
- Practice tests, similar to the Certification Exam
Some understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
The course is very efficient. It only takes 4 days plus a preparation session giving preparation homework one week before the course and is taught regularly in our training location in Utrecht, the Netherlands. The training is initially taught in English, with Dutch translation possible.
The ICT Institute view of ISO 27001
ISO 27001 helps you to create structural information security in your organization. It is one of the few certifiable international standards for an information systems management system. The regular and repeating appraisal process helps you to continuously improve your security.
ICT Institute helps you to make ISO 27001 a living process in your organization. Not a goal in itself, but a real secure organization and IT systems. Getting the ISO 27001 certificate also shows your status of a certified organization also to external parties, often with very positive impact.
ICT Institute is known for its pragmatic approach and for its help to quickly approach matters that work well and matters that can be improved. Several ways of working and standard procedures will be shown. We also supply ‘Best Practice’ sample documents, so you’ll hit the ground running in any ISO 27001 project.
How to Book?
Registration for the course can be done here: Registration for ISO 27001 Lead Auditor course