We appreciate it when organisations try to take steps towards GDPR compliance and improving information security. For this reason, we share the templates that we have made for common documents. Each template comes with instructions so that you can fill them out yourself.
- Data processing agreement – this agreement is needed if you share personal data with another organisation.
- Joint controllership agreement – this agreement is needed when two parties collaborate and jointly decide why and how personal data is processed.
- Register of data processing activities – this register is mandatory for almost all companies that process personal data.
- Data protection impact assessment – if a new activity involves new personal data processing, you will need this template to determine if an impact assessment is required and to do the impact assessment.
- For more articles about privacy, visit our page with all privacy articles.
Information security templates
- Incident register – tracking incidents helps resolve them and prevent reoccurrence. This excel template can be used for just that.
- Suppliers register – provides an overview of your suppliers, with contact detail and information security requirement and performance.
- CISSP study template – An overview of all 2022 CISSP body of knowledge items for people studying for the CISSP certification program.
- For more articles on information security, take a look at our security blog articles.
Image credit: @rawpixel via Unsplash