ISO27001 for start-ups (free) – Sept 10 and Oct 29
If there is a discussion about ISO 27001 in your organization, or if you think you might come across the ISO 27001 process in the future, then it is a good idea to take this free course. In just two hours you will get an overview of ISO 27001 .
This training is made for start-ups: it is a short training of 2 hours and all the main topics of ISO 27001 are covered. If investors want you to be demonstrably compliant with information security, it’s a good idea to take this course. This gives you knowledge about an ISMS (ISO / IEC 27001, Information Security Management Systems) in a short time and what is needed to comply with it. The final training dates for 2021 are September 10 and October 29. The training is free for startup founders.
- Understanding the ISMS requirements
- Understanding the risk management process for information security, management objectives, and controls
- Background information security
- Which documents do you need?
- How do you develop your own information security policy?
- How do you keep up with information security?
- What are the certification options?
How to book?
You can register for this free workshop by subscribing on Eventbrite:
Image credit: @jimmyp9751 via Unsplash