Team Jeroen Arnoldus
Dr Jeroen Arnoldus has a PhD in computer science on the topic ‘Code generation with templates’. He then worked as a consultant at Software Improvement Group, before working independently as a lead software developer. At ICT Institute, he is involved in software reviews, IT Due Diligence and advice on large-scale software architecture. He is one of the teachers in the Software Project Management course, which is given by the ICT Institute at the VU University Amsterdam.
- Software development in Python/Django
- Research code quality and IT Due Diligence
- Digital video streaming and audiostreaming
- Software architecture for large scale digital publishing
- USB to Serial driver – Mac OS driver software
Jeroen Arnoldus: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bjarnoldus