Team Sieuwert van Otterloo
Dr. Sieuwert van Otterloo CIPP/E has studied mathematics and cognitive artificial intelligence and holds a PhD in computer science. After his promotion, he became a management consultant (Associate) at McKinsey & Company. From 2009 to 2013, he worked at Software Improvement Group, where he set up and led the consulting group. Since 2013, he is an independent IT expert and co-founder of the ICT Institute.
- IT Due Diligence. Sieuwert van Otterloo has been conducting IT Due Diligence research for investors since 2010. Sieuwert is also an advisor and angel investor in several startups.
- Agile, scrum and Lean Startup coaching.
- Valuation of software.
- IT legal advice, in particular contracts, copyright and privacy. Sieuwert has followed the post-academic legal training ‘legal expert’ at Leiden university.
- Independent IT expert, for example in court cases. Sieuwert is admitted as an expert at LRGD, SGOA and professional association NVBI.
- Privacy expert. Sieuwert writes and gives training on privavy and the GDPR, based on his practical experience. He is Data Protection Officer at translation agency Livewords, member of NGFG and IAPP and is CIPP/E certified.
- Lecturer at VU University Utrecht: course Software Project Management.
Publications and articles
- Coauthor of ‘Digitaal recht voor IT Professionals‘
- Coauthor of the NVBI-protocol taxatie van software
- Workgroup member of Nederlandse Praktijkrichtlijn voor kwaliteitsborging software
Sieuwert van Otterloo: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sieuwert/