Team Joost Krapels
Joost Krapels MSc. graduated from VU University Amsterdam on the development of tools to support data protection legislation. He obtained his BSc. in Artificial Intelligence (Lifestyle Informatics) and his MSc. in Information Sciences, both at VU Amsterdam. During his master internship at ICT Institute, he interviewed entrepreneurs about the impact of the (then) new GDPR privacy law and developed a compliance tool based on this. At ICT Institute he is a consultant for information security (CISSP, Security+, IRCA/CQI Lead Auditor), privacy (CIPP/E certified), GDPR application, and IT Due Diligence research. Furthermore, he is the external Data Protection Officer at Relive, Security Officer at Youbahn, and a member of the NGFG, (ISC)2, IAPP, and NVBI (associate).
- Information Security
- Applying data protection legislation in practice
- Testing software on functional and non functional requirements
- Software risk assessment
- Reviewing IT project plans
- Master thesis An automated rule based system for GDPR compliance (article in Dutch)
- Article ISO27002 explained
- Article Europe’s data protection authorities
- Article Europese miljoenenboeten voor internetgiganten – want.nl (article in Dutch)
All blog posts by Joost Krapels.
Joost Krapels: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joost-krapels